Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Library Lecture

I thought that the lecture was helpful because all of us are probably going to have to use those things on the library website in our future. Since the website is a different set up since last year, it was nice to see how to use anything and other helpful tools she gave us. I also thought this lecture was helpful because it's nice to know of the people out there that can help you with different things.

I think I will probably be a little confused when I use this by myself for the first time because it was a lot of information to pay attention to at one time. I also think the handout was really nice because if someone, like myself, can't remember everything I can look back on this.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I kind of disagree with this. I feel like we knew most of the stuff from Paideia last year. Yes, the website is different but it's not that hard to figure out, it just takes a few minutes to click around and find what you are looking for. You might have to end up doing this anyways if you can't remember exactly what she told us about the website. I think with handout alone we could have figured the other stuff out by ourselves.